Trash & Recycle
- Trash Collection: Tuesday and Friday
- Recycling Collection: Tuesday
- Please have waste and recycle curbside by 7:00 a.m.
Household Trash – Garage Pickup – Must be VISIBLE from Curb
- Household waste should be placed in personal trash cans between 20 and 96 gallons and under 50 pounds, or sturdy bags not exceeding 50 pounds. Waste should placed near garage in a location CLEARLY VISIBLE from the curb.
Recycle – Curbside Pickup
- Recyclable materials should be placed in the container provided by Texas Pride Disposal, old recycle bins, or containers clearly labeled RECYCLE.
- DO NOT BAG RECYCLABLES. Place recyclables loose in your recycle container.
- Please rinse cans, jars, jugs, and bottles before placing in your recycle container.
- Additional containers can be purchased by contacting Teas Pride Disposal.
Yard Waste – Curbside Pickup – Next to Driveway
- Yard waste should be bagged or placed in cans not exceeding 50 pounds. Bagged yard waste should be placed curbside next to the driveway. Branches should be placed curbside in bundles measuring no more than 4′ x 4′ x 4′ and under 50 pounds. Limit 8 bundles per service day.
Heavy Trash and Bulk – Curbside Pickup – Next to Driveway
- Texas Pride Disposal will collect two heavy trash/bulk items per service day. Items include furniture, appliances, carpeting (tied and bundled), fencing (nails removed, tied and bundled under 4′ in length), and other items not disposed of regularly. Items should be curbside next to the driveway.
Items Excluded from Regular Collection
- The following items cannot be collected: dirt, rocks, brick, concrete, liquid paints, fuels, oils, tires, pesticides, fertilizer, and batteries. Please contact Texas Pride Disposal to discuss solutions for proper disposal of these items.
In the event that your service day falls on a holiday, collection will roll to the next regularly scheduled collection day.
Texas Pride Disposal reserves the right to add, delete or change holidays; and will notify residents of any such alteration to the holidays at least thirty (30) days in advance.
- New Year’s Day
- Independence Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day